What’s included in the ALLTIMATE 3-in-1 Travel Set?
- a garment bag to keep your hanged items wrinkle-free
- a duffle lined with pockets to keep items organized
- a sleek day pack for excursions, dirty clothes and storage, and
- an ergonomic strap for comfortable, handsfree carrying
Does the ALLTIMATE 3-in-1 Travel Set qualify as carry-on luggage?
Yes, it does. And, the ALLTIMATE™ can be considered your personal bag aboard the plane:
- avoiding last-minute check-in at the gate of standard carry-on suitcases, and
- doubling your packing capacity when coupled with a standard carry-on suitcase.
In fact, we have experienced that some international carriers will allow the soft-sided ALLTIMATE™, which fits inside the guide, while they won’t allow the standard carry-on wheeled luggage. This is helpful when flying commuters between European countries too. It’s best practice to check guidelines before traveling.
Will the ALLTIMATE fit in the overhead bin?
Because it is soft sided, the ALLTIMATE™ fits easily in the standard and smaller overhead bins. This is also helpful for train, bus and RV travel.
Is the ALLTIMATE waterproof?
The exterior and lining materials are water repellent (they have a durable water-repellent finish to repel moisture that keeps clothes dry in light rain or snow).
What makes the ALLTIMATE sustainable?
We engineered the ALLTIMATE™ to last. Because of our quality materials, construction and functionality, the ALLTIMATE™ will be your all-the-time, all-time favorite travel mate.
- CORDURA® 1000D exterior is rugged yet resists scuffs so you can enjoy for years to come.
- The diamond ripstop lining includes a strong thread to help resist tears. So, even if you have a hole in your ALLTIMATE™ lining, you can continue to use it.
- And, the seatbelt webbing we use for the strap will not fray or tear.
With 24 pockets, the built-in organization eliminates the need for packing cubes or single-use plastic bags.
We opted for the smallest shipping box possible and encourage you to repurpose it.
How many items can I fit in the garment bag?
This will vary based on the bulkiness of your garments and hangers. When using the garment bag with the duffle for popular 4-day trips, you can pack 1 suit, 2 hanging shirts, and 1 pair of pants of gentlemen’s clothing or 3-4 shirts/dresses and 1 pair of pants of ladies’ clothing.
When using the garment bag by itself, you can pack additional items because the main compartment has a 3.5” deep main compartment and an adjustable hook and loop securing strap to keep hangers in place.
What makes this the must-have duffle?
Organization and easy access keep items from falling to the middle! The ALLTIMATE™ duffle has pockets on all sides — inside and out — providing the perfect spaces to keep your smaller items organized and easily accessible. Inside, tuck in your socks, underwear and accessories in the pockets. Outside, secure your keys and stash everything else you need quickly (phone, tablet, tickets, passport, water bottle, etc.).
And, the ALLTIMATE™ duffle is lined with stiff plastic on the bottom and ends making it sturdy. Simply live out of the duffle, and never forget items in hotel drawers anymore!
How does the ALLTIMATE™ 3-in-1 Travel Set keep clothes wrinkle-free?
- The garment bag has zippers on both sides to open fully allowing you to gently lay down your already pressed clothes. Traditional single zipper garment bags force you to shove your clothes inside creating wrinkles before you begin.
- With the duffle packed 80-100%, items in the garment bag stay in place when wrapped around the duffle.
Bonus tip for packing: For items with sleeves, fold sleeves to the middle at the shoulder, much like if you were holding hands in a fig-leaf position.
What’s the secret to packing for longer trips?
- Pick your shoes and jewelry first (multipurpose), then match outfits to those items.
- Pack one or two pants/skirts/shorts and different tops to change the look.
- Be sure to use the garment bag for hanged items. If knit material, you can layer multiple items on one hanger.
- Pack accessories that change the look.
- Wear your bulkiest items (boots, tennis shoes, jackets, etc.).
- Pack a little laundry detergent for mid-trip laundering.
What keeps the ALLTIMATE™ from falling off of wheeled luggage?
There is an add-a-bag zipper on both the duffle and the garment bag so you can always use the ALLTIMATE™ with your wheeled luggage. The secret is the lockable sliders on the top zippers that stay in place when pull tabs are laid flat.